Step By Step
|Top Previous Next|
1. Create a distinct streets query. This query should return all of the streets in the database. It will usually be a distinct query that returns the primary street, with a union to the same query that returns all cross streets.
2. Create a new normalize-streets attribute.
3. Create a distinct intersections query. This query should return all of the intersections in the database. It will usually be a distinct query that returns that primary street, cross street, and unique fields.
4. Create a new normalize-intersections attribute.
5. Create a query based on the default query that contains :FirstDate and :LastDate as parameters. Street field names should match the intersection query.
6. Inside of the .options enable the alldatastudy and locationlist buttons.